Use this website to quickly find the most important information about Brisbane Airport: Flights (Departures, Arrivals), Parking, Car Rentals, Hotels near the airport and other information about Brisbane airport. Plan your travel to BNE Airport with the information provided in this site.
Brisbane Airport (IATA: BNE, ICAO: YBBN) is the third largest airport in Australia in terms of passenger traffic (after Sydney and Melbourne) and serves the city of Brisbane and Queensland State. The airport is located approximately 14 kilometres (9 miles) from the Brisbane CBD, 'the city'.
Brisbane Airport is a hub for Virgin Australia, Qantas and Jetstar. It is also the base for Tigerair Australia and Alliance Airlines is the largest charter airline based in Brisbane airport.
Brisbane Airport has two terminals, separated approximately by 1 km.
It is a curved building with three satellite arms.
- Northern End: Serving Qantas and Qantaslink.
- Southern End: Serving Virgin Australia.
- Central Area: Other Airlines (Jetstar, Tiger Airways and JetGo)
Hosts all international flights, is divided in 4 levels: level 1 handles airline offices, operators and baggage, Arrivals are on level 2 and Departures on level 3 and 4.
Both terminals of the airport are separated and there are two ways of transfer between them:
- Airport Transport Bus: includes Domestic and International Terminals and also Skygate (commercial centre). Transfer time is about 10 minutes between two terminals.
- AirTrain: travels directly from each terminal to Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Hours: between 5.45am and 10pm, departing every 15 minutes during peak hours.
The airport serves 30 airlines flying to several domestic and international destinations.
The airlines operating most flights in Brisbane Airport are: Virgin Australia, Qantas, Qantaslink, Jetstar Airways.
The domestic destinations with more passenger traffic are: Sydney (4,4M), Melbourne (3,3M), Cairns (1,2M), Perth (1M), Townsville (1M).
The international destinations with more passenger traffic are: Auckland (0,9M), Singapore (0,8M), Dubai (0,4M), Los Angeles (0,4M) and Hong Kong (0,3M).
Passengers can go/come back to the airport with the following options:
- AirTrain: The AirTrain connects both terminals to Brisbane CBT and the Gold Coast.
- Taxi: Located at both terminals.
- Bus: There are several services from the airport. Check Con-X-ion counter in the airport. TransLink also provides bus services to the airport precinct.
- Car Hire / Car Rental: Check prices and options here
Address: 11 The Circuit, Brisbane Airport QLD 4008, Australia.
Telephone: +61 7 3406 3000